This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA: [1/2] add "catch-type" to all catchpoints
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 20:39:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: RFA: [1/2] add "catch-type" to all catchpoints
- References: <email@example.com> <20121202093807.GA21883@host2.jankratochvil.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 11:16:36 -0700
> [ re-sending since something went weird ]
> This patch adds the "catch-type" field to the description of all
> catchpoints in gdb. This was agreed upon in the "catch signal" thread.
> It needs at least a doc review.
The doc is OK, thanks.