This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFC: implement "catch signal"
- From: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 10:21:43 +0800
- Subject: Re: RFC: implement "catch signal"
- References: <email@example.com>
On 11/17/2012 03:06 AM, Tom Tromey wrote:
* breakpoint.c (base_breakpoint_ops): No longer static.
(bpstat_explains_signal): New function.
(init_catchpoint): No longer static.
(base_breakpoint_explains_signal): New function.
(base_breakpoint_ops): Initialize new field.
* breakpoint.h (enum bpstat_signal_value): New.
(struct breakpoint_ops) <explains_signal>: New field.
(bpstat_explains_signal): Remove macro, declare as function.
(base_breakpoint_ops, init_catchpoint): Declare.
* break-catch-sig.c: New file.
FWIW, I am happy to see that some interfaces are exposed from
breakpoint.c, and this new feature is implemented in a new file instead
of in already-too-long breakpoint.c.