This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] c++/13615
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches\ at sourceware dot org ml" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 14:59:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] c++/13615
- References: <505119AE.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <506F38C2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Keith> ptype N::Derived::value_type should print 'int' -- but from the
Keith> comment and placement of this code I wonder if it would print 'double'.
I neglected to mention it, but it would be nice either way to have an
explicit test for this.