This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [0/5] 'set print symbol' refresh
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 09:24:28 -0600
- Subject: Re: [0/5] 'set print symbol' refresh
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Tom> This is a refresh of the 'set print symbol' series.
Tom> Unless there are comments I plan to check this in later this week.
I'm checking it in now.
Tom> Details in the subsequent messages. See patch #5 in particular for one
Tom> final oddity.
I'm merging patch #5 into patch #4 and putting it in.