This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [2/5] make print_address_demangle use hex for 0
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 15:04:19 -0600
- Subject: Re: [2/5] make print_address_demangle use hex for 0
- References: <email@example.com> <4FB414DF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Pedro" == Pedro Alves <email@example.com> writes:
Pedro> Do you know why we special case 0 at all? (There are targets where 0
Pedro> is a valid address.)
I can try dropping the condition entirely if you want.
I don't think I have ready access to a target where 0 is valid, though.