This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch 3/3] attach-fail-reasons: SELinux deny_ptrace
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 12:29:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch 3/3] attach-fail-reasons: SELinux deny_ptrace
- References: <20120306061739.GC24004@host2.jankratochvil.net>
>>>>> "Jan" == Jan Kratochvil <email@example.com> writes:
Jan> and here is the last bit for new SELinux 'deny_ptrace':
Jan> As even PTRACE_TRACEME fails in such case it needs to install hook for even
Jan> that event.
I didn't read the patches in detail, but I did skim them and I didn't
see anything objectionable.