This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] dynamic printf
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- To: Stan Shebs <stanshebs at earthlink dot net>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:14:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] dynamic printf
- References: <4F4DCDD5.email@example.com>
Stan Shebs <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> This patch implements a "dynamic printf", which is basically a breakpoint
> with a printf;continue as its command list - but with additional features
> that make it more interesting.
break [LOCATION] [thread THREADNUM] [if CONDITION] [printf FORMAT,ARGS...]
Andreas Schwab, email@example.com
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."