This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Code cleanup/protection: Reset stale frame_info *s
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 12:55:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] Code cleanup/protection: Reset stale frame_info *s
- References: <20120223083750.GB5696@host2.jankratochvil.net>
>>>>> "Jan" == Jan Kratochvil <email@example.com> writes:
Jan> I would prefer some "deinitialization" to give compile-time warning but at
Jan> least one will no longer rely on stale pointer during development/debugging
Jan> this way.
It seems like this would be a good candidate for a static checker.