This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfc target-side break conditions 0/5 v2] General info
- From: Luis Gustavo <luis_gustavo at mentor dot com>
- To: Stan Shebs <stanshebs at earthlink dot net>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 21:05:00 -0200
- Subject: Re: [rfc target-side break conditions 0/5 v2] General info
- References: <4F2309F1.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4F319875.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gustavo, Luis" <luis_gustavo at mentor dot com>
On 02/07/2012 07:32 PM, Stan Shebs wrote:
On 1/27/12 12:32 PM, Luis Gustavo wrote:
This is an updated series of patches to implement target-side
breakpoint condition evaluation.
Overall this is looking pretty good, I just have a few nitpicks of my
own - fix those and it all should be fine to go in.
The current testsuite seems to be a good exercise for this feature
when ran in gdbserver mode. I can provide additional tests if required.
I would like to see at least one test of the preference setting that
runs in native mode and comes back with "not supported". I think this is
something that people will imagine is possible for native debugging, and
maybe someday it will be, but in the meantime we want to be sure that
the native config clearly reports that the setting is not going to have
I'll attach the testcase to a new mail...