This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [00/10] cleanup watchpoint.exp
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 11:06:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: [00/10] cleanup watchpoint.exp
- References: <4F215EE8.email@example.com>
>>>>> "Pedro" == Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Pedro> This test is really messed up in several ways. I find it quite
Pedro> hard to follow what's going on. This series of 10 patches
Pedro> incrementally cleans it up, and exposes more tests to more
Pedro> targets. Hopefully the result is easier to understand and hack
Pedro> on (IMO, it is).
I skimmed all the patches and sent my only note separately.