This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Regressed TLS variables type (PR 13448)
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Jerome Guitton <guitton at adacore dot com>, Ben Cohen <ben dot cohen at kognitio dot com>
- Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 09:42:46 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] Regressed TLS variables type (PR 13448)
- References: <20111202010748.GA22806@host2.jankratochvil.net>
>>>>> "Jan" == Jan Kratochvil <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Jan> The fix is not great, it further hacks up decode_locdesc, which I already
Jan> replaced before but later returned back by the revertion:
Jan> [patch#2] fetch result of locdesc expressions as integer (not address)
Ugly little hack, but that's the nature of decode_locdesc.
It is fine with me FWIW.
Jan> After archer-jankratochvil-vla or its equivalent gets merged it may
Jan> be fixed better
Looking forward to it.