This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] testsuite: Pass "break" and "continue" exceptions up
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Ben Elliston <bje at air dot net dot au>
- Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 14:33:12 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] testsuite: Pass "break" and "continue" exceptions up
- References: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com>
> 2011-11-11 Maciej W. Rozycki <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * lib/gdb.exp (gdb_expect): Pass all the exception conditions up
> to the caller.
> (gdb_test_multiple): Likewise.
Not the biggest expert in TCL, but that seems to make sense to me.
My understanding is that the change can be made independently of
the dejagnu version, right?
If that's the case, please go ahead and commit.