This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] Work around PR libc/13097 "linux-vdso.so.1"
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 15:37:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Work around PR libc/13097 "linux-vdso.so.1"
- References: <20110816133657.GA20785@host1.jankratochvil.net>
On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 15:36:57 +0200, Jan Kratochvil wrote:
> with recent glibc GDB starts to print:
> warning: Could not load shared library symbols for linux-vdso.so.1.
> Do you need "set solib-search-path" or "set sysroot"?
testcase is not much needed, it fixes regression:
-PASS: gdb.base/annota1.exp: run until main breakpoint
+FAIL: gdb.base/annota1.exp: run until main breakpoint (timeout)