This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [python] [patch] set/show extended-prompt
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: pmuldoon at redhat dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 14:22:05 -0600
- Subject: Re: [python] [patch] set/show extended-prompt
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> "Phil" == Phil Muldoon <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Phil> This patch adds extended-prompt capabilities to GDB. In addition
Phil> it adds a prompt substitution library. I made the extended-prompt
Phil> lazily control the prompt_hook on setting, over controlling it
Phil> unconditionally. The rest of the function remains the same other
Phil> than in-Python documentation as was found in Archer.
The code bits are ok.
This needs a NEWS entry.
The doc/ChangeLog entry looks messed up to me.