This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa/rfc] Build libcommon.a for gdb and gdbserver
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 11:47:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: [rfa/rfc] Build libcommon.a for gdb and gdbserver
- References: <4D30E23F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4D375F44.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4D550834.email@example.com>
>>>>> "Yao" == Yao Qi <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Yao> Thanks for your patient review. Test this patch again on cvs trunk
Yao> under configuration 1) native gdb on x86_64 and 2) cross gdb for arm on
Yao> x86 respectively. Build both gdb and gdbserver successfully.
common/Makefile.in doesn't have a copyright header.
I didn't check the other files.
"make info" now fails. I didn't check other subdir targets in
gdb/Makefile.in. Automake would solve this plus some other things