This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Fix avoiding of unnecessary psymtabs in dwarf_decode_lines
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: dje at google dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 19:41:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix avoiding of unnecessary psymtabs in dwarf_decode_lines
- References: <20100825000001.9D9A484B8E@ruffy.mtv.corp.google.com> <20101026133928.GB2847@adacore.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 09:39:28 -0400
> From: Joel Brobecker <email@example.com>
> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> [I am soooo far behind on gdb patches :-(]
> > + file_is_pst = strcmp (include_name_to_compare, pst_filename) == 0;
> I know that the original code was already using strcmp to do the
> comparison, but shouldn't we be using FILENAME_CMP instead. That should
> take care of platforms where the filesystem is case insensitive...
Yes, definitely. Thanks for catching this.