This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Fix avoiding of unnecessary psymtabs in dwarf_decode_lines
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 09:40:44 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix avoiding of unnecessary psymtabs in dwarf_decode_lines
- References: <20100825000001.9D9A484B8E@ruffy.mtv.corp.google.com> <20101026133928.GB2847@adacore.com>
>>>>> "Joel" == Joel Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Joel> I know that the original code was already using strcmp to do the
Joel> comparison, but shouldn't we be using FILENAME_CMP instead. That should
Joel> take care of platforms where the filesystem is case insensitive...
Joel> Since the patch was sent so long ago, I can make the change and do
Joel> the testing, if people agree.
It seems reasonable to me.