This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Fix avoiding of unnecessary psymtabs in dwarf_decode_lines
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 09:39:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix avoiding of unnecessary psymtabs in dwarf_decode_lines
- References: <20100825000001.9D9A484B8E@ruffy.mtv.corp.google.com>
[I am soooo far behind on gdb patches :-(]
> + file_is_pst = strcmp (include_name_to_compare, pst_filename) == 0;
I know that the original code was already using strcmp to do the
comparison, but shouldn't we be using FILENAME_CMP instead. That should
take care of platforms where the filesystem is case insensitive...
Since the patch was sent so long ago, I can make the change and do
the testing, if people agree.