This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch 2/2] Overload resolution among children of a common ancestor
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: sami wagiaalla <swagiaal at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 11:20:03 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch 2/2] Overload resolution among children of a common ancestor
- References: <4C7BD80C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4CBDFFE1.email@example.com>
>>>>> "Sami" == sami wagiaalla <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Sami> This patch does the quoted above, but through a subrank field int the
Sami> newly created rank struct. This prevents the ranking amongst children
Sami> of a common ancestor from interfering with other rankings.
This looks good.
Sami> /* Struct used to store conversion rankings. */
Sami> struct rank
Sami> - int rank;
Sami> + short rank;
Sami> + short subrank;
I think the subrank field should have a comment explaining its purpose.
This is ok with that change, with whatever minor changes are needed to
account for the changes to patch #1.