This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] gdb.threads/fork-child-threads.exp: no remote support
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 16:58:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] gdb.threads/fork-child-threads.exp: no remote support
- References: <4CBF7C09.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Pedro Alves wrote:
On Thursday 21 October 2010 00:32:25, Michael Snyder wrote:
Am I not right? This test should not run on a remote target,
even if it is a linux target, because follow-child will not work.
You're right. Thanks for fixing this.
Thanks, committed to trunk only.