This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] gdb.threads/fork-child-threads.exp: no remote support
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 00:51:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFA] gdb.threads/fork-child-threads.exp: no remote support
- References: <4CBF7C09.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thursday 21 October 2010 00:32:25, Michael Snyder wrote:
> Am I not right? This test should not run on a remote target,
> even if it is a linux target, because follow-child will not work.
You're right. Thanks for fixing this.