This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Clearer support of TYPE_CODE_TYPEDEF in c_type_print_base
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: dje at google dot com (Doug Evans)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 16:43:24 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] Clearer support of TYPE_CODE_TYPEDEF in c_type_print_base
- References: <20101014070056.AD61B2461AE@ruffy.mtv.corp.google.com>
>>>>> "Doug" == Doug Evans <email@example.com> writes:
Doug> Since there's some discussion involved with the gdbtypes.c side of a
Doug> previous version of this patch, I have split this part out.
Doug> ref: http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2010-10/msg00225.html
Doug> I like this patch, it adds clarity to the case where a typedef
Doug> leaks through CHECK_TYPEDEF.
I like it too.