This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Avoid pascal crashes for structures having fields without names
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: "Pierre Muller" <pierre dot muller at ics-cnrs dot unistra dot fr>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 11:48:20 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Avoid pascal crashes for structures having fields without names
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Pierre" == Pierre Muller <email@example.com> writes:
Pierre> + && TYPE_FIELDS (type) .name
I think it is more idiomatic to use the accessors like TYPE_FIELD_NAME.