This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] fix exp/12117
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: dje at google dot com (Doug Evans)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 12:44:08 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] fix exp/12117
- References: <20101013175308.17B772461AE@ruffy.mtv.corp.google.com>
>>>>> "Doug" == Doug Evans <email@example.com> writes:
Doug> This patch fixes pr exp/12117.
Doug> I will check this in in two days if there are no objections.
It looks reasonable to me.
Not an objection, but it seems odd that check_typedef can strip
qualifiers from a type. It looks like it tries to do the right thing in
some cases, but not all. Couldn't it just call make_qualified_type at
the right point? Or unconditionally use that instead of checking