This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [MI][patch] broken -target-detach
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Marc Khouzam <marc dot khouzam at ericsson dot com>
- Cc: "'gdb-patches\ at sourceware dot org'" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 16:51:27 -0600
- Subject: Re: [MI][patch] broken -target-detach
- References: <F7CE05678329534C957159168FA70DEC571AA1B55A@EUSAACMS0703.eamcs.ericsson.se> <F7CE05678329534C957159168FA70DEC571AB036DD@EUSAACMS0703.eamcs.ericsson.se>
>>>>> "Marc" == Marc Khouzam <email@example.com> writes:
I'm sorry about the delay.
I recommend pinging your patches weekly.
Marc> Using the --thread-group flag (alike -thread and --frame) tells the MI
Marc> command to focus on the thread-group specified and then execute the
It seems reasonable to me.
Marc> + /* We are not dealing with a pid. Check for group id */
Marc> + if (*(argv) != 'i')
Marc> + error (_("Invalid pid or thread-group id '%s'"), argv);
Marc> + id = strtoul (argv + 1, &end, 0);
Marc> + if (*end != '\0')
Marc> + error (_("Invalid syntax of group id '%s'"), argv);
This code is duplicated in various spots in MI. Seems ugly -- but not
I think this patch looks good. It needs a ChangeLog entry. A test case
would be nice to have.
I think it would be better for Volodya to review it, since he is the MI
maintainer. If he doesn't review it within a week or so, please ping it
and I will approve it.