This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA/Obvious] Fix go32v2 compilation.
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: "Pierre Muller" <pierre dot muller at ics-cnrs dot unistra dot fr>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, pedro at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 11:33:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFA/Obvious] Fix go32v2 compilation.
- References: <002401cb6a1e$4eaf5e30$ec0e1a90$@firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: "Pierre Muller" <email@example.com>
> Cc: "'Eli Zaretskii'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "'Pedro Alves'" <email@example.com>
> Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 17:01:10 +0200
> Go32v2 native target doesn't compile anymore...
> since a patch by Pedro dating back 2010-08-20 :(
> Which sadly means that not many persons currently still try to use
> current CVS tree for go32v2...
That's true. I don't have enough time to compile it except
occasionally. Too busy developing bidirectional editing support for
Thanks for fixing this.