This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA/Obvious] Fix go32v2 compilation.
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Pierre Muller" <pierre dot muller at ics-cnrs dot unistra dot fr>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, "'Eli Zaretskii'" <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 16:27:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFA/Obvious] Fix go32v2 compilation.
- References: <002401cb6a1e$4eaf5e30$ec0e1a90$@email@example.com>
On Tuesday 12 October 2010 16:01:10, Pierre Muller wrote:
> Pedro, is setting this function to NULL enough to
> maintain old functionality for DJGPP
> or should a dos specific function be implemented?
Yes, it's enough. Aparently, ser-go32.c has the only serial_ops instance
that isn't malloc+memset'ed, and I missed that.