This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH ARM] Fix unterminated list of options to 'set arm fallback-mode' and 'set arm force-mode'
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <dan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Matthew Gretton-Dann <matthew dot gretton-dann at arm dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 12:40:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH ARM] Fix unterminated list of options to 'set arm fallback-mode' and 'set arm force-mode'
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 05:30:31PM +0100, Matthew Gretton-Dann wrote:
> The attached patch adds a NULL entry at the end of the array of options
> accepted by 'set arm fallback-mode' and 'set arm force-mode'. Thus
> ensuring GDB doesn't go wandering off trying to print garbage from
> beyond the end of an array.
> Can someone please review and approve?
Whoops, thank you.