This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Quiet a tracepoint notification with gdbserver
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <dan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Stan Shebs <stan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 16:45:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Quiet a tracepoint notification with gdbserver
- References: <20101008174145.GP23776@caradoc.them.org> <4CAF6865.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Oct 08, 2010 at 11:52:21AM -0700, Stan Shebs wrote:
> Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> >Since gdbserver now defines trace_timestamp, we get a notice after
> >connection. This is confusing if you're not trying to use
> >tracepoints. I suggest the attached patch; OK?
> It's OK with me.
Thanks, checked in.