This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Quiet a tracepoint notification with gdbserver
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <dan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 10:49:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Quiet a tracepoint notification with gdbserver
- References: <20101008174145.GP23776@caradoc.them.org>
Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
Since gdbserver now defines trace_timestamp, we get a notice after
connection. This is confusing if you're not trying to use
tracepoints. I suggest the attached patch; OK?
Thank you! I've found those messages bothersome, not because they
confuse me but because they will confuse my users.