This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] New python module gdb.types
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: dje at google dot com (Doug Evans)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 16:11:47 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA] New python module gdb.types
- References: <20101006204434.DCD842461B2@ruffy.mtv.corp.google.com>
>>>>> "Doug" == Doug Evans <email@example.com> writes:
Doug> This patch adds a new python module to gdb, gdb.types.
Doug> It contains a small collection of utilities that I've been using.
Doug> Ok to check in?
It seems reasonable to me.
I wouldn't mind if has_field were made a method on Type, but of course
that can be done at any time.
I think the documentation would be a little improved if the gdb.Type
documentation had an xref to the new module's documentation.