This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Python coding style [was Re: [RFA] New python module gdb.types]
- From: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 14:20:53 -0700
- Subject: Python coding style [was Re: [RFA] New python module gdb.types]
[note new subject line]
On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 2:11 PM, Joel Brobecker <email@example.com> wrote:
> The python style is to not have a space before the opening parenthesis.
> I think we should try to follow the Python style because it makes it
> easier for Python users to read our code.
Can we, at least as a first pass, adopt this?
Then I don't have to continually switch modes. :-)
[There may be parts that aren't applicable here, but as a first pass,
it's a good start.]