This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] add addrmap iterator
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: dje at google dot com (Doug Evans)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 10:21:17 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] add addrmap iterator
- References: <20101006044257.CD7C7764B8@ruffy.mtv.corp.google.com>
>>>>> "Doug" == Doug Evans <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Doug> I wanted to be able to dump addrmaps so I wrote this patch.
Looks good to me.
Doug> +addrmap_mutable_foreach_worker (splay_tree_node node, void* data)
Wrong spacing in "void *".