This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: disable objective-c stuff when theres no objective-c cu.
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: Matt Rice <ratmice at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 16:31:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: disable objective-c stuff when theres no objective-c cu.
- References: <AANLkTin2HJp4ViQ22Q9GKKDS36DBSrzbdJ-0GKPBKreM@mail.gmail.com>
Matt Rice wrote:
this makes it so that a flag is set if either an objective-c
compilation unit is found,
or the user goes 'set language objective-c' in the case where debug
symbols are absent.
2010-10-05 Matt Rice <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* defs.h: Add comment.
* dwarf2read.c (set_cu_language): Notice that a language has been
* language.c (set_language): Ditto.
(mask_for_language, language_has_cu_loaded): New Functions.
* language.h: Declare new functions.
* linespec.c (decode_line_1): Don't lookup objective-c methods
unless objective-c has been seen.
Do you have a copyright assignment?