This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Add visible flag to breakpoints.
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: pmuldoon at redhat dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 16:28:24 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] Add visible flag to breakpoints.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Phil" == Phil Muldoon <email@example.com> writes:
Phil> This patch allows breakpoints to be become invisible to the user.
I have a couple additional notes on this patch.
Phil> +static PyObject *
Phil> +bppy_get_visibility (PyObject *self, void *closure)
I think it would be handy to keep this attribute around in the next
revision of the patch, even if it is not writeable.
Phil> + if (! PyArg_ParseTupleAndKeywords (args, kwargs, "s|iii", keywords,
Phil> + &spec, &type, &access_type, &visible))
I think this should be "s|iiO", and then use PyObject_IsTrue to
determine whether the argument is true or false. I think this is more
idiomatic than an integer argument. Also, I think the documentation
should be updated to indicate that this argument is a boolean.