This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [commit] cc-with-index.sh
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <dan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Cc: tromey at redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 15:17:33 -0400
- Subject: Re: [commit] cc-with-index.sh
- References: <20101005042827.9640724619A@ruffy.mtv.corp.google.com>
On Mon, Oct 04, 2010 at 09:28:27PM -0700, Doug Evans wrote:
> I need a way to run the testsuite with index files,
> so I wrote this script to help.
> Tom, feel free to replace it with something else.
> 2010-10-04 Doug Evans <email@example.com>
> * cc-with-index.sh: New file.
Wouldn't it be easier to do this in gdb_compile? There you've got
most of the information your script has to steal from the command