This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch 1/4] Template Lookup
- From: sami wagiaalla <swagiaal at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 15:08:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch 1/4] Template Lookup
- References: <4C446F1C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4C460A3E.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4C7690B4.email@example.com> <4C9B688D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 09/23/2010 10:47 AM, sami wagiaalla wrote:
Attached is a revised patch that has been rebased on HEAD, plus
a few aesthetic changes.
I suspect this doesn't interact properly with psymtabs, because from
what I can tell the template-argument-less symbol is only entered for
full symbols, not partial symbols. This means that a reference to some
function will not work properly until the psymtab is expanded for some
Please see patch 4/4