This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Static tracepoints support
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 11:41:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: Static tracepoints support
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wednesday 30 June 2010 19:16:09, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> > From: Pedro Alves <email@example.com>
> > Here's a new version of the patch integrating all of the
> > above. Any further comments?
> Just three:
> > + $_sdata internal variable. When analying the trace buffer, you can
> A typo (sorry I didn't catch that before).
> > +Whether the breakpoint is marked to be disabled or deleted when hit.
> Wasn't there supposed to be an @item before this sentence?
Arrh, copy&paste from "info breakpoints".. the sentence wasn't even
supposed to be there, I've removed it (it's describing breakpoint's
> > +UST backend, this is the the format string passed as argument to the
> Redundant "the".
> Okay with those changes.
Checked in with those changes. Thank you for the review!