This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch, rfc, v2] MIPS dwarf2 location lists
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: dan at codesourcery dot com (Daniel Jacobowitz), brobecker at adacore dot com (Joel Brobecker)
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 18:53:01 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [patch, rfc, v2] MIPS dwarf2 location lists
> * dwarf2loc.c (find_location_expression): Add relocation offset
> to base-address-selection entry base addresses. Read addresses
> (and offsets) as signed/unsigned integers, depending on the
> BFD's sign_extend_vma flag. Do not call dwarf2_read_address.
> (loclist_describe_location): Likewise.
> (disassemble_dwarf_expression): Read DW_OP_addr operand as
> unsigned integer. Do not call dwarf2_read_address.
> (locexpr_describe_location): Likewise for DW_OP_GNU_push_tls_address.
I've now checked this in, but omitted this part:
> * dwarf2expr.c (dwarf2_read_address): Make static.
> * dwarf2expr.h (dwarf2_read_address): Remove prototype.
because we now do have another user of dwarf2_read_address (in the
new dwarf->ax translator).
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE