This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] windows-nat.c: Copy console information for new console
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at sourceware dot org>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Pierre Muller <pierre dot muller at ics-cnrs dot unistra dot fr>
- Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 13:07:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFA] windows-nat.c: Copy console information for new console
- References: <001901caf934$fd580460$f8080d20$@email@example.com> <20100525205241.GA5298@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <000601cafca7$ead3af80$c07b0e80$@firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 09:49:05AM +0200, Pierre Muller wrote:
>> -----Message d'origine-----
> De?: email@example.com [mailto:gdb-patches-
>> firstname.lastname@example.org] De la part de Christopher Faylor
>> I don't mind the concept but this function is becoming pretty big so I
>> would appreciate it if you would move all of the logic into a function.
>> Maybe call it "set_console_info()" and pass it &flags, &si.
> You are right, this is cleaner, nevertheless flags isn't
I actually thought fairly carefully about flags. If you have a function
which controls console info, then the function should set the flags
appropriately to deal with the console info.