This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] New qRelocInsn RSP packet, docs and NEWS.
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 09:09:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] New qRelocInsn RSP packet, docs and NEWS.
- References: <email@example.com>
No real comment on the patch, just one typo that I spotted:
> + In response to several of the tracepoint packets, the target may now
> + also respond with a number of intermediate `qRelocInsn' request
> + packets before the final result packet, to have GDB handle
> + relocatating an instruction to execute at a different address. This