This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] clean-up of sym_read mainline flag (1/2)
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches ml <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:19:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] clean-up of sym_read mainline flag (1/2)
- References: <41F206A6-E60C-4A55-B4F1-CC1C00626188@adacore.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Tristan" == Tristan Gingold <email@example.com> writes:
Tristan> The mainline flag from sym_read routines was passed as argument
Tristan> to functions that doesn't use it. To clean-up a little bit and
Tristan> to make the code more readable, this patch removes this unused
This is almost ok.
Tristan> -coffstab_build_psymtabs (struct objfile *objfile, int mainline,
Tristan> +coffstab_build_psymtabs (struct objfile *objfile,
Tristan> CORE_ADDR textaddr, unsigned int textsize,
I spot-checked and noticed that this function (and some others in this
file) documents the 'mainline' parameter in its header comment. These
comments must also be updated.
This is ok with that change. Please be sure to check all the functions,