This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA/RFC] Prec multi-thread support [1/4] X86 insn support
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Hui Zhu <teawater at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches ml <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:58:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA/RFC] Prec multi-thread support [1/4] X86 insn support
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> ">" == Hui Zhu <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> When I debug i386 multi-thread inferior, it need support int3 and
>> rdtsc.Â So make a patch to support them.
>> /* XXX */
I think this comment is now obsolete.