This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Patches for MI reverse execution commands: FSF paperwork completed
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 15:44:41 -0800
- Subject: Re: Patches for MI reverse execution commands: FSF paperwork completed
- References: <00b901ca684d$bcabd9f0$36038dd0$@com>
Vladimer, are we ready to commit these now?
Jakob Engblom wrote:
As I was asked to by Tom Tromey, here is an alert that the two last
Virtutech-provided patches for reverse execution commands in MI have now been
cleared with the FSF. Copyright assignment is complete.
The patches in question are at:
src/gdb/mi/mi-main.c and src/gdb/testsuite/gdb.mi/mi-reverse.exp
Jakob Engblom, PhD, Technical Marketing Manager
Virtutech Direct: +46 8 690 07 47
Drottningholmsvägen 22 Mobile: +46 709 242 646
11243 Stockholm Web: www.virtutech.com