This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] Rationalize prologue skipping on break FILE:LINE syntax.
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 13:45:41 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Rationalize prologue skipping on break FILE:LINE syntax.
- References: <20091117203500.GA21753@adacore.com>
> * breakpoint.c (expand_line_sal_maybe): Adjust adjust the SAL
> past the function prologue in the case where we were given only
> one SAL.
FYI: I just checked this patch in.