This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[NEWS] mention hw watchpoint fix for process record
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 12:04:17 -0800
- Subject: [NEWS] mention hw watchpoint fix for process record
2009-11-23 Michael Snyder <email@example.com>
* NEWS: Mention hw watchpoint fix for process record.
RCS file: /cvs/src/src/gdb/NEWS,v
retrieving revision 1.338
diff -u -p -r1.338 NEWS
--- NEWS 23 Nov 2009 18:44:10 -0000 1.338
+++ NEWS 23 Nov 2009 20:06:56 -0000
@@ -77,6 +77,10 @@ show follow-exec-mode
creates a new one. This is useful to be able to restart the old
executable after the inferior having done an exec call.
+* Bug fixes
+Process record now works correctly with hardware watchpoints.
*** Changes in GDB 7.0
* GDB now has an interface for JIT compilation. Applications that