This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [commit/Ada] Add support for unconstrained packed arrays
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 10:58:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: [commit/Ada] Add support for unconstrained packed arrays
- References: <20091119225411.GF10089@adacore.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 17:54:11 -0500
> From: Joel Brobecker <email@example.com>
> Suprisingly, we recently found out that we had not implemented support
> for unconstrained packed arrays. This patch fixes that.
Thanks, but does this require some change to the manual?