This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Fix Ada memory corruption
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 14:19:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Fix Ada memory corruption
- References: <4B0595B3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> 2009-11-19 Keith Seitz <email@example.com>
> * ada-lang.c (find_old_style_renaming_symbol): Change
> function_name to const and use strncpy to stript the
Gah! I was just working on this yesterday evening. I haven't finished,
but while I'm at it, I'm merging it with some local changes. I'll see
if I can apply your change on top of mine, and then commit.
Thanks for the patch!