This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[ob] Fix oversight: use locations' gdbarch, not breakpoint's
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 17:04:53 +0000
- Subject: [ob] Fix oversight: use locations' gdbarch, not breakpoint's
Clearly the intention here is to visit all locations' gdbarchs,
not the breakpoint's gdbarch at each iteration.
Tested on x86_64-linux, applied as obvious.
2009-11-19 Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* breakpoint.c (breakpoint_address_bits): Visit all locations'
gdbarchs, not the breakpoint's gdbarch.
gdb/breakpoint.c | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
--- src.orig/gdb/breakpoint.c 2009-11-19 13:57:11.000000000 +0000
+++ src/gdb/breakpoint.c 2009-11-19 13:57:44.000000000 +0000
@@ -4268,7 +4268,7 @@ breakpoint_address_bits (struct breakpoi
for (loc = b->loc; loc; loc = loc->next)
- int addr_bit = gdbarch_addr_bit (b->gdbarch);
+ int addr_bit = gdbarch_addr_bit (loc->gdbarch);
if (addr_bit > print_address_bits)
print_address_bits = addr_bit;