This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Fix crash on reading stabs
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Joost van der Sluis <joost at cnoc dot nl>
- Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 14:39:09 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix crash on reading stabs
- References: <20091117162958.GA827@host0.dyn.jankratochvil.net>
> If it isn't obviously approved please feel free to drop it as one
> should not use STABS in the first place.
Agreed. Anyone using stabs should be paying us a tithe...
That being said:
> 2009-11-17 Jan Kratochvil <email@example.com>
> * dbxread.c (set_namestring): Remove cast to unsigned. Check N_STRX
This patch looks fine.